воскресенье, 4 июля 2010 г.

Blooming Garden - Etsy Beadwavers July 2010 Challenge





My secret garden - a flourishing garden of my childhood. In different life situations , but as it was good or bad - is always in my thoughts go back to that garden, where we were happy and loved unconditionally. This garden still exists today, and I pray that God will give health and long life to my parents, who care for the garden.
Of course, my necklace can not convey the beauty blooming garden. How I did it - to judge you.
Special thanks to my friends , my family and my husband, without whom this necklace would not take place, for the support and understanding.
This beautifull necklace I made from Swarovski bicons , Czech firepolished beads and Miyuki seed beads .
I hope you get great pleasure from this necklace .
If you whant - you can do matching earrings .
The beadwork necklace measure is approximately 19 inches in length including the clasp.
Please visit the EBW blog
http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com
Between July 9 and 15th choose your favorite challenge piece and vote for it.
http://etsy-beadweavers.blogspot.com
I am a proud member of Etsy Beadweaver's Street Team.

Thanks for looking at my work
Anna
Added on Jul 04, 2010

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий